The Vespert Reflective Hi Vis Vest, Eco Lime
We produce the Vespert Eco Vest in small batches in NYC. Be sure to join our mailing list to find out about restocking of sizes, and email firstname.lastname@example.org with your desired color/size if you don't see it available.
- Superpowers! 360˚of the brightest 3M Scotchlite™ reflective straps and trim, visible within 2000 feet of cars’ headlights, gives drivers time to see and respond to you, even at high speeds. (Yes, brightness matters, a lot!)
- Chic, flattering design
- NEW!! 6 Sizes, XS-XXL (0-20)
- 5 bright neon colors for excellent daytime visibility
- 100% Recycled Eco-Circle® Water Resistant Polyester
- Back neon panel resembles a safety triangle
- Wide arm openings fit over coats for all season wear
- Adjustable tie closure in front
- Packs into adorable built-in pouch
- Inner mesh panel pocket for keys, phone, etc…
- Machine Washable
- Randonneur friendly. Meets (and exceeds) RUSA guidelines for reflectivity (Larger reflective straps/trim are 1.5" wide, visible part of bottom binding/tie is approximately .25" wide)
- Ethically Made in New York City
The Vespert is available in 5 colors, Eco Citron, Eco Cotton Candy, Eco Flame, Eco Lime and Eco White, and 6 sizes, XS-XXL.
The Vespert has a flexible fit due to the open nature of the arm holes and the tie closure. We recommend ordering the size you normally wear in a T-shirt for a sleeker fit over shirts and jackets. SIZE UP if you are on the higher size of the range and prefer a looser more generous fit, or to wear over bulkier coats.
If you are unsure which size to order we're happy to help! Email email@example.com with your normal T-shirt size and the following dimensions : Bra size, Apex of Bust (the widest point all the way around your back and over the apex of the bust), Waist, Hips.
PLEASE NOTE: We are producing the Vespert Vest in small quantities in Brooklyn. We recently restocked but there is very limited number of each size/color combo so be sure to order the one you want before they sell out again.